Managed Services for SMBs
You might have read the term ‘MSP’ and wondered what it means. The abbreviation stands for ‘managed service provider’. This is a concept in which businesses outsource certain services to specialist companies. Outsourcing has long been understood as a cost-cutting move. Overwhelmingly, the term MSP applies to outsourced IT services. Computers are crucial in the business world today. When your network goes down you’re losing time and money. At AZ Net Worx we have the training and experience to keep your network running at maximum efficiency. Whether your office consists of dozens of workstations and servers or a single computer; we’re here to help.
Here are some of the services we offer as a Managed Service Provider:
- Managing IT infrastructure including wide-area WiFi
- Adding cybersecurity hardening to IT systems
- Offering technical support to staff
- Managing user access accounts on clients’ systems
- Offering fully managed hardware outsourcing
- Managing technology vendors and warranties
- Consulting on planning and budgeting for IT needs
Benefits of MSPs
Contracting in your IT services has a number of operational advantages and brings cost benefits, such as:
- Provides staff on call with an SLA that meets your needs
- Clearly defines the work of IT support by definition in a binding contract
- Can cover for on premises disasters
- Can include data backup management to avert data loss
- Scalable, adding on extra resources incrementally or temporarily
- Makes highly-qualified staff available without the need for HR overhead
An MSP can replace a company’s IT department entirely, or provide a single niche service. The industry is evolving to provide expertise to all points of the globe and makes cutting-edge technology available at a low price.
RMM means “remote monitoring and management.” The term describes a collection of tools that enables offsite technicians to maintain an IT system. These systems remove the need for site visits to install software and support users.
At AZ Net Worx we use an industry leading RMM suite that enables us to truly be your IT department, no matter where you are.